9xx Soldiers Sans Frontier Forum Rules
The 9xx Soldier Sans Frontier community has grown tremendously over the past years and we thank all of you for being a part of this growing community. In order to keep these forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Staff Members.
All members are expected to follow these rules or punishments ranging from a verbal warn, a warn bar increase, moderator approval (moderators needs to approves all your posts), posting suspension (can see the forums but not post) and a forum suspension (can't see the forums or post) will likely happen.
General Posting guidelines
- Posts may not contain spam. Spam is one word posts, posts with no meaning to the topic, or double/triple posts without reason. Posting in the wrong section is also not tolerated.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Posts in the support sections may be bumped with MORE INFORMATION no less than 24 hours after the last post. Any other bumping is not allowed.
- Revival of dead topics are prohibited unless one has something constructive to add to the topic. Otherwise, it's dead for a reason.
- If a link is down, please PM the member that posted it, do not report in topic 'link is down', it is considered spam.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
- We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate 9xxSSF community standards. The Staff team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- Please do not post in all caps, use an excessive amount of emoticons, or otherwise make your post annoying and difficult to read.
- Harassment of any kind is not tolerated.
- Trolling and Flaming other users is also not allowed.
- Ban evasion/multiple accounts are not allowed. Persons found to be in possession of two accounts will have their forum privileges REVOKED instantly.
- Posts linking to pornography or nudity of any kind is not allowed.
- Posts about warez or get rich quick schemes are not allowed.
- Backseat moderating is discouraged. Please use the 'Report a post to a Moderator' link.
- Keep in mind that people from all ages are coming here, so let's try to keep it PG.
Signatures and Avatars
- Signatures may not exceed 600 px in width and 150 px in height TOTAL. This includes images and text.
- Signatures may also not link to warez, get rich quick schemes, nudity or anything obscene.
- Avatars may not be inappropriate in nature.
- Signatures and Avatars maybe removed at the discretion of a moderator depending on the content.
- Linking to a commercial product/service is fine, provided it is a simple banner link.
- All signatures must be made in English
- Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.
- English usage must be observed in any section.
- The exception is the Community Sub-Forum, where non-English may be use, as long as an accurate translation is provided.
- If you are in the English sections, it is expected that you type clear readable English. Leet speek, or shorthand typing (lol wat i do i nt do dat) is frowned upon, and posts of this nature will likely be removed.
Advertising Services and Solicitation
Explicit advertising and soliciting in signatures is prohibited. Note: The only exceptions to this is for affiliates of 9xxSSF.
We do not allow selling driver installation or upgrade services.You should never give out your login/password to anyone.We can not take responsibility if you disclose this information to someone.
Although the administrators and moderators of the 9xxSSF Community Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is almost impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the staff of the 9xxSSF Community Forum will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The staff of 9xxSSF Community Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Any disputes with the staff of the 9xxSSF Community Forums will be handled in private through the Private Message System or the Report System. If you wish to escalate any issue with staff then please PM any Administrator.
We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.